Ana Amélia Mascarenhas Camargos
- More than 35 years of professional expertise in the Labor Court in strategic litigation, negotiations of collective agreements, legal advice, and projects to reduce labor costs.
- Graduated in Law by Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC/SP (1981).
- Master (1992) and Doctor (2005) in Labor Law by Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC/SP.
- Labor Law and Collective Labor Law Professor at the Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC/SP) since 1986.
- Lecture of Specialization Courses as Invited Professor at the Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC/SP) and Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV/SP).
- President of the Labor Lawyers Association of São Paulo (2009/2010).
- Vice-president for the southeast of ABRAT – Brazilian Association of Labor Lawyers (2011/2012).
- Vice-president Committee on Human Rights of the OAB/SP.
- Current Vice-President Director of Paulista Academy of Labor Law.
- Author of the book “Labor Law in the Third Sector”, published by Editora Saraiva.
- Included in the 2020 and 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© for Labor Law.
- In 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2015 was specially quoted in the international publication “Who’s Who Legal” as reference in the area of Labor Law in Brazil.
- In 2015 she was also quoted as a leader in the practice of labor law in “Legal 500 Latin America, Labor and employment” and was awarded by the Regional Labor Court of São Paulo with the Commendation of Order of Merit.